Most jewelry is made to order. Therefore, please allow up to two weeks for orders to ship. The two weeks does not include shipping time. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you need your purchase by a specific date, please contact via email email@example.com to see if your purchase can be expedited.
Orders are shipped via USPS with the following shipping rates:
- USPS First Class (3-4 Business Days) $ 3.95
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days) $ 7.00
- Overnight (1 Business Day) $20.00
Please mail returns to the following address:
Two Palms Designs
32 Cornwells Beach Rd
Port Washington, NY 11050
We recommend USPS with Tracking for return purchases. We are not responsible for lost return packages.
Any shipping and handling charges (where applicable) are nonrefundable.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days for full refund as long as the jewelry is in its original unworn condition. Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Merchandise returned after 10 days, but within 30 days, will receive a store credit for use of twopalmsdesigns.com.
- Custom-ordered merchandise is final sale and nonrefundable.
We will repair any jewelry purchased from twopalmsdesigns.com.
- Repairs requested less than three months after purchase are free of charge.
- Repairs requested more than three months after purchase are subject to repair fee. The cost is contingent upon material availability and nature of repair. Fee will be communicated prior to processing the repair order.
- Because of the nature of our products, we may not be able to order certain components needed to repair older items. Replacement options of these components will be communicated prior to processing the repair order.
Two Palms Designs jewelry uses all natural stones and materials that may vary slightly.
Due to the nature of the jewelry, exposure to water, perfume, hairspray, lotion and other similar elements are not recommended and can change the appearance of the jewelry. Jewelry should not be worn in the shower, the pool or to the gym. We recommend storing your jewels in a sealed plastic bag when they are not being worn.